The following Terms and Conditions apply to all Class or Event bookings, Orders or any other transactions are made subject to your acceptance of them. Please read them carefully placing your order as your order will be accepted strictly on the understanding that you accept these conditions of sale.
Classes or Events:
- The Class is run from the home Kitchen at the address provided in the booking confirmation form.
- The Fees for the Class includes;
- Introduction to Spices
- Recipe and Tips Handouts
- Your meal.
- Spice Box and Spices are for sale at an additional charge
- Gift Vouchers are available for sale and the applicable terms are printed on the Vouchers
- Classes are run in groups of minimum 2 persons and maximum 4 persons
- If a class is prevented from taking place on the day due to illness, acts of God, restriction in utilities, fire, war, earthquake, strike, lockout, labour controversy, civil commotion, acts of restriction of any government or governmental agencies, or any other without limitation cause, an alternative class will be offered.
- Printed prices are correct at time of going to press. We reserve the right to change prices at any time, which will be published on our website.
- 50% of the Fees per person are payable at the time of booking the Class or Event.
- The remaining 50% Fees are payable 7 days prior to the Class or Event
Amendments to Bookings:
- In all circumstance a written notice is required to amend or re-schedule an existing booking
- If the booking is amended with more than 7 days notice no amendment charge applies and the booking may be re-scheduled subject to availability.
- Change the existing line to the following “If amendment is requested with less than 7 days before the Class or Event an amendment charge of 50% of the Fees per person will be deducted.
- In all circumstances a written notice is required to cancel the Class booking
- If the booking is cancelled with more than 7 days notice a non-refundable cancellation charge of 50% of the Fees per person will be deducted and the balance amount will be returned.
- If cancelled less than 7 days before the Class or Event no refund will be made.
- If paying via Bank Transfer, Account details will be made available at the time of Booking
- We do not accept any form of Credit or Debit Cards
- We do not accept any liability under any circumstance whatsoever to any person attending the Class or Event
Health and Safety:
- Health and Safety instructions will be communicated at the start of the Class.
- We expect you to give this your full attention to prevent accidents from occurring
- We recommend appropriate clothing be worn while attending the Class or Event
- For Health and Safety reasons we will require you to take off your shoes prior to entering the Kitchen.
- You may bring along a pair of home slippers
- Please inform us in writing of any known Allergies, food intolerances and known side effects to any kind of food or spices.
- CurryClasses or Aristoss Limited will not undertake any liability if you fail to notify us in writing.
- Should we learn before or during the Class about any such Allergies, food intolerances or any side effects to any kind of food or spices, we reserve the right to cancel the booking or stop the Class or Event and there will be no refund of any Fees
- CurryClasses or Aristoss Limited teach recipes for home cooked food and do not intend to copy any recipes, any resemblance to any recipe is purely coincidental.
- The dishes have been named on the basis of how one may prepare them in home kitchens and do not necessarily match to how they may be prepared and served in any restaurants
- CurryClasses or Aristoss Limited will hold your personal data provided to us at through the booking process and during attending the Class.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure there is no loss or leak of data from our systems. However we do not undertake any liability for any loss and leak of data from our systems.
- We may take pictures during the Class and we ask you to fill out a questionnaire, these may be put up on the CurryClasses website. Please let us know if you do not want for these to be published
We may from time to time contact for marketing purposes and aim to keep you informed of new offers. If you do not want us to contact you post the Class or Event, please notify to us at the time of booking.